Magento Case Study
About the Client
One of our US based Client who is a largest importer of tea in the Indiana region from last 40 years has been purely successful in providing retail and wholesale tea across several parts of the United States and other regions of the globe. Out of their 200+ exclusive tea categories, a product named “Ice Tea” is a recent winner at the World Tea Expo in Las Vegas.
With almost all sorts of tea species available in his warehouse, their categorization was not that easy in Magento to support the online sale of each product optimally looking at all aspects of consumer driven behavior.
CNS Approach & Solution
CNS associates, experts and consultants went deep down to create an existing business scenario of client’s operating product portfolio leaving no stone unturned. Classification along with subsequent mapping was applied to fill all the grouping and tagging cracks of their tea families from merchandising to its display. Our rich experience and strong expertise in rooting every product well in place has helped client to play around with any number of tea types. Also, the client felt confident in introducing any new tea product without changing lots of things into it. Actually, the time to market on his Magento CMS was reduced with the tailored suite of programming completed by CNS team. While other technical helps like monthly backup, update on all security plugins and 10% of code improvisation was delivered in no time.
End Results Attained
- Redundancies and inefficiencies were removed on all stocks of the SKU in the backend.
- Supported designated design that kept the navigation simpler for any naïve buyers.
- Good control over all kinds of administration to propel quick changes easily.
- Elevated e-commerce store to a next level of shopping.
- Better search results with faster response time than the default eco-system